Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Thousand Pips To Gain..

My losses since march has reach 1000 pips and I think I will take it slow for now. I still have 20% of my margin and I was able to withdraw 40% profit back in April. It could take 3-4 months to gain back my losses IF, the system reach monthly target and I can trade based on the system;P

I will simplify my Monthly result on the sidebar as it is ridiculous to show off my losses like that:P So I will update the blog next month and hopefully with green pips:)


3 comments:

ericsatch said...

wow. I'm quit impressed with your persistency to follow a system... EVEN with a string of losses.

Well done. It's not easy.

IF your system has a positive edge to it, I'm sure you'll be winning those pips back pretty soon!

Keep following the system.

royyanammar said...

dont give up..
its not easy to find trading system that suitable for your character..
thomas a edison got thousands of failure before he invented electricity! hehehe

Unknown said...

Thanks guys..:)