Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, October 2, 2008

September Result

What's up guys.. September sucks! I'm sad to say that I almost bankrupt. I lose 97.83% from my beginning balance on September. I need to win 4500.10% from my current equity to get it back. Can you imagine that! I lose in just a week, with 5 positions, got margin call on 2 of them, and then decided to close the rest. It was when GBP/JPY took a dive on the first week of September.

Why? Well let's not talk about that since the reasons are the same like before. Since that loss, I got this post-almost bankrupt- syndrome, which is losing more:P Haunted by the losses, afraid to lose again, wanted to get revenge, etc. My trading performance was up and down.(see daily result)

The good news is I think I got my exit strategy for the 5-13-21 EMA system. I also add another EMA actually and will post the system within this month, hopefully. I will also add the indicators for the download section. Bye..;)


0 comments: