Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

GBPJPY: Target Reached

The pair has reached the target mentioned on earlier post and a retracement is in progress at the moment. Below is the H4 and H1 chart. The purple TL is the current trend since the price touched the upper channel. If the price can break current trend (purple TL), then I expect a further movement up. The ongoing strong retracement is clearer at H1 chart. The candle closed above the high of the previous candle. I'm sure there is a name for that kind of candlestick formation, but I forgot ;P Anyway, I just wanted to share these analysis and I did not trade any from this analysis (trying to be consistent with 1 system :P). My next move is to order sell limit at 30 EMA on H1 chart. Thats all, bye.

0 comments: