Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update: Re-entered EU Long

Here is a funny story. Remember that I mentioned something about opening positions on E/U and G/U? I just found out that I didn't. Actually I did, but they are on virtual..lol.. In fact, all other trade I made this week was on virtual. See I re-install my OS last weekend and had to re-install all the softwares including the streamster (Marketiva), so the setting was on default. I closed all of the virtual trade and immediately open E/U long at 1.2543. I didn't re-enter G/U.

It was a stupid mistake, but I don't regret it so much. See, I was losing on 1 hour TF until Thursday. However, I got 2 nice trades on G/J last night (with live account). For my E/U position, I haven't move the Stop Loss, but I move the target further to 1.3580. Ok, have a nice weekend guys!

0 comments: