Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, September 12, 2009

GBP/JPY Daily & H1 Chart: What A Week..

So, after 4 days of consolidation, the pair break the support trendline and drop to 150.48 before closing the week at 150.99. I added a trendline since my last post. On daily TF, we can see that the 23.6% Fibonacci level proved to be a strong resistance. The breakout also give assumption that the pair would have another move to test the support levels (see D1 chart).

GBP/JPY H1 Chart

GBP/JPY D1 Chart


2 comments:

Joshua Cheong Renjie said...

Thanks this is a great post. You might want see my site automated forex day trading

Unknown said...

Hello Webmaster,

I have seen your (http://forex-junkie.blogspot.com/) site & as a financial writer i want to contribute one unique finance article in your site as a guest author if you will allow me.
My article will be very unique & specially written for your site with 450+ words. And the topic will be according to your site topic. Please reply me if you are interested in my below given mail id..
nancysix00@gmail.com
Partially i am maintaining some good finance related sites & blogs. So, you will get back-links for your site too if you want.

Thanks & regards,
Nancy Wilson.