Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update: Daily TF Positions All Closed

I finally closed all the positions after 2 weeks with a total of 1164 pips, 480 pips on U/J and 684 pips on G/J. I closed U/J below the target (95.00) because it has failed to reach that level again today. I decided to exit on G/J as well. Below are the daily charts.



I feel good that I can hold those positions. It's like an achievement, considering that I suck at holding positions and couldn't stick with my own plan. And I think the key to that is knowing the risk and then calculate the size for each positions. There was a drawdown for about 300 pips before both of the pairs go up again.

As for the hourly signals, I missed two signals on Friday. At the moment I have E/U long (which is a bad signal) and waiting for G/J to touch the 30 EMA. Okay..happy trading traders!

0 comments: