Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Friday, February 20, 2009

Update: Daily TF Positions

I closed U/J position yesterday with 241 pips and still hold another U/J long at 89.84 and G/J long at 131.04. The target is near for U/J, which is at 95. However, I'm considering to leave it open and set SL at break even. Both G/J and U/J are around 400 pips so far and probably will retrace down. Honestly, I'm not sure what to do, close or leave them open. I think I'll wait for tomorrow, see what happen. Anyway, I was just testing the method on daily TF and the priority is still 1 hour TF.

Okay..tomorrow is my last exam :P wish me luck! :)

1 comments:

Joquim said...

Hi would you be interested in Link Exchange with us.
Our website : Forex Download
Url: www.forexfreedownload.com

Please let me know your website details and i'll put it on my site.
Looking forward for your positive reply.
Thanks and regards,
Lucky
luckyking05@gmail.com