Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GBP/JPY Daily Chart: Reverse or Extent?

I drew trendlines on GBP/JPY Daily chart just now and got this as a result. I also tried to count the movement from the bottom and added 30 and 50 EMA to visualize the trend. 30 EMA has been above 50 EMA since March and I count 5 significant waves. For now, the pair formed double top with support at current low and 'wave 4' low. The selling point should be below the first support with target at the next support (wave 4 low). Or, buy the pair now with risk below the first support and target the upper channel or even the 161.8 extension of wave 3 and 4 Which one? Buy? Sell?? As for me, I would like to see the pair breaks that support and fall :) Well, lets wait and see! Bye..!

0 comments: