Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Friday, August 21, 2009

Support & Resistance Indicator

Just want to make sure everyone seen this indicator. It's called "Support & Resistance (barry)" and I really don't know why what 'barry' means..hmm..maybe he is the owner..hmm..
Anyway, can you guess what this indicator can do? It is an indicator that shows.. support anndd.. that's right! it shows resistance too. Now, you might think that I'll give you only one file. Nooo...Instead of one Support & Resistance (Barry) indicator, you can have two. Yes! Two!
How to download the indicators?? I know you guys just can't wait to get these indicators, don't you? Don't you?? All you need to do is click the link below to download the files.


DOWNLOAD 1
DOWNLOAD 2

Ok that's all. I think I need to get some sleep. Happy trading guys!

0 comments: