Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, March 15, 2008

10-15 March

The pair fail to break 208 again..It's like the 5th attempt since last week or what? Below also limited to 203.40 area before it breaks on the last day of trading this week. The pair drop about 300 pips in the last few hours of trading!!
I mean its 1 AM here in my place..its 4 AM in Sydney! Hahaha..

I just remember that I used to get upset when I miss the big move, wondering just how many pips I could get. Of course I get some reds after that because I was trying to get even with the market. If you have experience this thing then you got to be laughing right now, thinking how stupid it was. Or maybe I am the only one who ever did this?? :P

I guess the learning point that I want to share is about our emotion toward trading. You know..grateful and patience.

Back to this week result..I got 6 win out of 7 from the breakout system resulting +84 pips.

I got 1 false long signal on Wednesday. It was a double top reversal pattern. I also made a mistake on Friday. I set my low price at 203.60 while it should be 203.86. After I realize that I should have hit my target, I decided to close it manually with +7 pips.

Another week is coming and I wonder if the pair will have a strong bounce from the 200 or will the pair open below it. Thats all people..


Previous Week Result

0 comments: