Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, March 23, 2008

17-21 March

Not a very good week for the breakout. The system gave only 4 wins out of 8 signal. Look at the picture below using the Breakout-Eagle indicator. We got 1 false signal on Monday and double loss from Wednesday's signal. The green area is the profit target area which is 50 pips.


The pair is ranging for now. The low is at 192.42 and high at 201.80. As for me, I only use the signal from Monday and Wednesday. Unfortunately I caught the false ones:(

My other trading wasn't good also. I made too many bad trades. Why? Simply because I can't control my emotion. NO..not because of the losses or the market, it was because of other thing. So I lose a few hundred pips..but, look at the positive side, I might have took drugs and lose something else..:P

Anyway, I made some research of the OzFx system for GBP/JPY. Its a very interesting simple system I think. See the thread here or look at the website at http://www.ozfx.com.au/. I will post the the result of my research later. Have a nice weekend :)


Previous Week Result

0 comments: