Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, March 29, 2008

24-28 March

As I said that I test the OzFx system on GBP/JPY hourly this week (see previous post) and the result is great. So I open 2 positions for each entry signal, target is 35 pips and 200 pips with moving stop loss to break even after 1st target reached. Maximum loss is -120 and minimum win is +35.

I trade 17 signal this week, 13 wins and 4 losses, resulting +532 pips. I add OzFx_D1_Ind_v1.0 to help me identified where the original signal appears. You can find the indicator here.


















Above is some of the trades I made. Download the templates here. You can see that sometimes I enter before stochastic cross '0' level as long the price close crossing the heiken ashi smoothed. I also use trendlines for some entries. I made up my mind for the heiken ashi settings, I will use 2,2,3,2 (default is 2,6,3,2). I will only use this method for GBP/JPY for now.



Previous Week Result

0 comments: