Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, April 13, 2008

7-11 April

I have been able to reduce my loss for this month. I use the breakout system again for 2 days because I had to leave my computer, and fortunately the system went good and give me 100 pips.

As for the hourly OzFx system, I am still trying to simplify my entry rules. I do this because I need to modify the system to fit my style. I will post the changes I made later.

There are other factors that made me lose using this system (or any system). It could be my money management, or I missed all the big move or it could be my emotion as I feel that I cannot concentrate enough lately.

Anyway, this week give me some confident for myself. For the week ahead, I may not trade the 4 hour EUR/JPY because I need to spare my margin. I will post other system too. That is all and have a nice weekend. :)


Previous Week

0 comments: