Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Monday, April 7, 2008

31 March - 4 April

Second week was a mess! See the result on the side bar?? Yes, I lose all my pips from the previous month. But, I tried to review the chart and I shouldn't lose that much if I really follow the system. ;P I guess I still have to get used to with the system.

For this week, I will try to apply the system on 4 hour TF for EUR/JPY and AUD/JPY. After 2 weeks, I think I will be more comfortable trading 4 hour TF with those pairs. And personally, I think G/J is just being herself;P Maybe take some time with other pairs can cool her down.. Anyway, the rules for the 4 hour TF are the same. I will try to ignore the advance entry signals and maybe wait for a pullback before I open positions.

Oh, I use ODL MT4 for now because the IBFX server was down. Is anyone have the same problem? I haven't check it again but ODL has the same time as IBFX so it doesn't matter.

Okay have a good trading week all..



Previous Week


0 comments: