Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, May 24, 2008

19 - 23 May

The pair continued it sideway move. It was not until Thursday when it make a new high for the last 2 weeks. The pair went for 206.54 without a significant retracement, at least not significant enough for me because the price didn't cross the 5 EMA at all. However, trendlines proved to be worthy. I got the breakout align with 5 EMA cross 13 EMA and 21 EMA, gave me an entry signal. The target should be the next trendline but my plan was 50 pips for each entry. The pair went back down until 204.17 on the next day, at 61.8 retracement level.


My result ends up well for this week, gain 176 pips and reach my 3% average growth target. I said last week that I expect the pair break the 202.60 support. Well..it was a strong support ;P USD/JPY did break my trendline and bounced on the trendlines. GBP/USD break my Daily trendline although it already touched the Daily upper Bollinger Bands. Okay thats all. Have a nice weekend people.. :D


Previous Week

0 comments: