Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, May 31, 2008

26 - 30 May

Obviously, this week result is not good. I lose 104 pips this week. Actually most of the signal on GBP/JPY was a good signal, but I lose much on GBP/USD:( Let's take a review on the signals.

The signal appeared on Monday and the trend remain until Friday. It was a good week really. Now let's see GBP/USD this week.

I short the pair on Wednesday, just after the news. I really thought I can get 30 pips from my entry, because on the other hand, EUR/USD kept on falling. I was wrong. The pair reversed to test the previous high where I open my second position. After a few hours I close all the positions because I was afraid it may not coming back down. Again, I was wrong. The pair drop on the next day at the Tokyo session. However, the pair break the channel resistance on Friday so first target is at 1.9845 area.

Okay back to GBP/JPY..
We got a full body candle above the trendline. Maybe now the pair will test for 215.xx area, which is 38.2 retracement of the 251.09 to 192.54 drop. That's all this week, see you on June :)



Previous Week

2 comments:

ericsatch said...

Keep going dude... :)

Last week was a good one for me tho, after I lost. Will post how I did it soon :)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. What is your blog satch?