Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekly Breakout

Hi guys, I found this system on Forex Factory. The system is for GBP/JPY. The system use the last 2 candles of the week on 4 Hour chart to determine the high and low. I was actually notice it myself so I was quite surprise when I saw the system on the Forex Factory. It is nice to know that someone else notice it too. :) Anyway the chart will look like this:

I use stop order above the high and low to trade this system, just 1 pip away. I also like to wait for the first candle on the next week to set the high and low, so the high and low will determine by 3 candles. Please check out the system on the Forex Factory here. The guy got details for target etc. :)

Oh, and the example above is from a good week, this week went ugly.. ;P See you guys next week..

0 comments: