Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Friday, August 1, 2008

July Result

Hello guys. It's been 2 weeks since my last post and the result is not so good. Bad news is I lose 2.44% of my capital, which you can see on the sidebar later. The good news is, of course, I do not lose more than that;P just kidding. Although the result is negative, I am confident with the system that I've been use.

I also want to add more money to my account to help me cover the huge losses and I will be happy to know what you think about this idea. Below is my daily return since the last post minus today's trade. I'm done for today with 31 pips and now I want to see how the market respond to the NFP:D It's kinda fun watching how the market fluctuate and the spread become wide. Well it's not so fun if I have an open position;P So, have a nice weekend everyone.



0 comments: