Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update on Result

Since I have added more fund to my account, I will summarize my recent result to separate it from my future result. The result is very good. I got 277 pips which is 43.95% profit from my beginning balance this month (3.71% of my capital). I hope that I can gain another 20% of capital at the end of this month.


Limiting my trading day has been successful to kept me out from bad trades. I did not trade on Thursday and Friday last week, as well as yesterday. Although, I may trade several times a day (13 trades of 5 trading days). With more fund that I have now, I won't use as many quantity as before. However, my target is still 25 pips a day.

I cannot talk a lot about the system because it is not complete yet, but basically I trade based on 5-13-21 EMA system, QQE indicator, Fibonacci retracement, Pivot Points, and Trendlines. I trade the trend and reversal. I also use DJ Index, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD as indicator. That is all and I will update again at the end of the month. Happy trading all.

0 comments: