Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Monday, August 25, 2008

Marketiva Deposit Methods


Okay, I just want to put a bit of technical matters aside from the market. The issue of how to fund our account is very important. There are several ways to fund our account. And since I trade in Marketiva, this post would be pretty much about deposit to Marketiva.

The first method is through wire transfer. I've done this method once. The money go to JP Morgan and then to my account. However, Marketiva use a different bank now, which is Crnogorska komercijalna banka (CKB) in Montenegro. The problem was my bank (BCA) cannot transfer the money to them for some reasons and they said that I will lose my money if it got transferred. Marketiva told me to use another bank (Mandiri) but I didn't check again. I use the other method instead.

The second method is via services like e-bullion, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, and e-dinar. I use WebMoney and Liberty Reserve. In this method, first we have to transferred the money to them using another service before we transfer it to the broker, which are the exchangers in our city. For example, we can use Sentraegold or FastChanger (Indonesia). Of course, this method have higher exchange rate than bank rate. We need to work twice on this method but it is faster.

Some people like my mother didn't feel comfortable using the second method. But it never dissapoint me so far:) It's your choice really. Well I hope this information is usefull. The market will open in about 1 hour so have a nice trading week guys.

0 comments: