Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Beware of This Liberty Reserve Notification!

I got these spam in email said to be from Liberty Reserve, but it is not! The email told me that my account is blocked and I should follow the link to unblock my account. It is a kind of phishing maybe, I don't know. "phishing is the criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication." source: Wikipedia.

For anyone who have the same mail, please don't click any link. The LR website says that any email from LR must contains the name of the account holder (your name). In addition ,the email account where I got these spams is not the one I use for LR. I do not know how to stop those spams and it keep coming. The latest is today. There is a phishing filter software if I'm not mistaken. I attach the picture below.





0 comments: