Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trade: EU 150 Pips (8 Jan)

Another EU trade went well. I entered Thursday morning (Jakarta) at 30 EMA as follow up on my previous cut loss. I was a bit emotional when I entered actually. I entered after I saw the price touched the 30 EMA and a bounce was in progress. The pair did bounced for about 30 pips from my entry price, but it went back down testing the support. You can see on the chart below that the Gann indicator was shifted above the candle and 5,13 EMA crossed down 21 EMA (red arrows). I was worried actually ;P but my stop loss still quite far below. The euro finally appreciated against dollar in Europe session. I closed the position near 38.2% Fibo level at 150 pips. QQE also crossed, which can be use as exit signal in sideway market. I never so attracted to this pair before and I only trade this pair once in a while. Maybe because this pair gave me around 300 pips in the past week :P Well, I will certainly looking for another signal in this pair. I'll see wheter this pair tooks more than it gives... Hopefully the other way around.

0 comments: