Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trade: Closed GJ 131 Pips, EU 64 Pips

On the last trading day this week, I gain 131 pips from GJ from a position I opened on the previous day. Actually I mistyped the TP by 10 pips and I should have got out from the trade earlier. Fortunately, the pair tested the support again on Friday and reach the target.
There was a long signal actually before the pair drop until the broken channel (green yellow channel), but I ignored it because I noticed that UK interest rate was going to be announced later that day. I also ignored a signal on Tuesday because it was near the upper channel, which turned out to be a good signal :( Since the uptrend starts on Friday last week, I also miss a signal because my broker still in holiday.


I close EU with 64 pips also on Friday. I closed it manually after I decided to end the week. The pair went bearish after I closed my position and reach my stop loss level. So I was lucky I guess. In addition, I will look for EU short signals next week.

0 comments: