Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GJ: H1, H4 and Daily Chart

I skip GJ signal today because I think that the risk is to big (green yellow line). The pair touch 30 EMA after breaking the red channel. As you see, the pair tested the resistance again after it touched the 30 EMA. Either on hourly, 4 hour or daily chart, the pair may keep on bullish. However, fundamental factor should be consider since it is NFP week. I also added 50% retracement level (yellow Fibo) on H4 chart. On daily chart, it closed above 30 EMA and the initial resistance should be around the green yellow line shown on daily chart.

H1 Chart
H4 Chart

Daily Chart
The channels (red and lime) are broken on H1 chart. 142 is the the target and 148.xx is the next. I kind of regret that I chose not to enter :( Well.. another day maybe ;) Ciao!!

0 comments: