Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, June 14, 2008

9 - 13 June

The result for this week is still not good. The pair has been moving sideways since Tuesday. The eagle breakout system was losing for 3 days. Obviously, the trend based system was losing too:(

I took notes on several things for 5-13-21 EMA system. First is entry. I think I should avoid entries right after crossover, maybe it's a lot safer to wait for the retracement. This thought was influenced by 1-2-3 price movement theory. Second is take profit. Using BBands as target is great but I will have to spend more time in front of my laptop, time which is hard to spare:P So, lower my take profit could be my only option.
The last is the pair. It wasn't a good week for GBP/JPY, but the other pairs was moving quite good. So, I might trade other pairs too for next week and see the result. To be honest, I feel like I tried to get revenge for my losses, tried to catch higher pips etc:P I know I shouldn't, so wish me luck! Have a nice weekend guys! :)



Previous Week

0 comments: