Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, June 7, 2008

2 - 6 June

The 5-13-21 EMA system produce 4 signals this week. Two signals followed by great movement where the pair reached target at 4 hour BBands. Two others went bad:( The 2 bad signals appeared after a trendline break.


I made comparison with the 5EMA and 13EMA crossover only (MACD). The entry signal produce by the 5EMA and 13EMA (red vertical lines) were more accurate in this week market.

As for my result, I lose again this week;P I lose on Wednesday and Friday (by NFP). I closed the winning trades with 50 pips. I know the target is the 4 hour BBands but I had to leave my laptop :P I also made 2 trades based on the Eagle Breakout. I got 50 pips and -81 pips. Plan for next week? I want to try the 5 and 13 EMA signal, with trendline of course. Have a nice weekend all:)


Previous Week

0 comments: