Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend Breakout Indicator and Gann Indicator

At last! I tried using weekend breakout system yesterday and the result was good:) I downloaded the indicator from Forex Factory. The indicator calculates the high and low start from the first candle of the week. I set the indicator to calculate high and low from the last 3 candles. I set the target for a hundred pips. Take a look at this picture below.

Anyway, I said that I might trade other pair. So yesterday I trade AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURUSD, and GBPUSD beside GBPJPY. I took 15 to 20 pips for each trade except AUDUSD (I decided to close it with +6 and wrap up the day). I didn't add position for GBPJPY since I already had a position from the weekend breakout. So I did lower my TP and trade more pairs.

As for my entries, finally I choose to add oscillator on my chart. I also add Gann indicator and QQE, which I haven't really learn about it:P But, I know it's to find the trend. So, as a result from last week market, I added MACD (12,26,9), Stochastic (5,3,3), Awesome Indicator, and Gann Indicator. Now my chart is look like this :(


As for the indicators, I downloaded QQE from Forex Factory. It was Auslanco Strategy. I got the Gann indicator from email which you can download it below. Well got to go now. Happy trading all.


1 comments:

King Tut said...

Very informative article. Thnx very much. I read useful article about Advantages
to Trading the Forex