Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Monday, June 9, 2008

Trend Follower System 1 Hour

The title in forex factory is "Trend Follower 5 Minute System", but the man said on his blog that the system is just as accurate in any time frame. I got to tell you guys that I really like this system and I already watching it for few weeks now. I really like how the 4 EMA and 8 EMA crossover combine with the GMMA can give powerful signal. However, I use only the GMMA, 4EMA & 8EMA crossover, and 20 SMA in my GBP/JPY hourly chart.

Please check the system at forex factory or his blog. I post this system because I've just started to use this system on GBP/JPY 1 hour today (beside Eagle Breakout and 5-13-21 EMA system). Unfortunately my SL got hit :(
Okay hope this information can be useful.. :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I have been reading about this "Trend Follower" method for the 5m charts and was wondering about how it performs on the longer timeframes.

How has the method been going since your post on the Yen on the 1 Hour TF ?

Have you tried other pairs, timeframes etc. also ?

I would be interested in feedback as the method seems to have the following principles which I try to look for to enter a trade:

a) The market is in a trend
b) Enter after a correction in the direction of the trend.
c) Avoiding false signals.

This looks the best method I have found to get near this goal ...

I would love to discuss further if you post back.

Unknown said...

Hi tracey, I no longer use this syste until recently. The system was good, but I was impatient. To have a good signal in 1hr tf, could wait for a few day. We have the same principles, however the system cannot avoid all the false signal. I never tried on other pair, just g/j. I add adx on this system, and wait until adx below 20 before enter on a trade. If you have YM, we can discuss it further.