Subscribe in a reader

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yesterday Result

Hello guys. I got nothing to do so I just post yesterday result, otherwise I could mess up my trades today :P Well, second day this week ended red :( 5 trades from GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, U/CAD, and U/JPY. My GBP/JPY short hit the SL and I open another position. I closed AUD/JPY short on the edge of touching my SL. Total loss was 148 pips and gained 58 pips.

I also remove some indicators from my chart; stochastic and QQE. At the moment I still have GBP/JPY, AUD/USD, and EUR/USD. All short and red! ;P Another thing is about the Gann indicator. I'm not sure about the correct period. So far, 30 hours seems reliable to minimize whipsaws. However, I would try different period and play with it on weekend:))

Soooo.... That's all. I'm so very very hungry right now and hopefully all my positions touch my TP while I eat.

0 comments: